We were contacted by Dallas RPS saying they had a buyer, Grupo de Barcel, and we had to pay a sales tax since our timeshare is in Mexico.They sent us information which seemed to be a legitimate source to wire transfer money, which was considered to be the Mexican Government, SAT.

They sent us all the information and it seemed totally believable. We wired the money, and when we were promised the sale of the timeshare, we never received any money, and they did not return any of our phone calls, messages, and emails. I complained to the BBB, an online scam alert, as well as reaching out to media sources to get our money back.

Even if we don't, we hope that these guys get busted.If you get a call by Karen Goldman, or anyone from Dallas RPS, they are a fraud and need to go to jail.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Resort Placement Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resort Placement Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Resort Placement Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1228432

I had the exact same thing happened with Karen Goldman and Dallas RPS.They stole my money and were fraudulent the entire time.

I reported them to my bank but the bank doesn't think there is much they can do.I wired the money on sept 19th.